Hirshmark Capital is a full service, vertically integrated, private equity investment firm focused on commercial real estate equity and debt opportunities. Since 2010, Hirshmark has purchased and originated in excess of $600,000 worth of commercial equity and debt transactions. Hirshmark does not employ a fund structure. The company has several sources of capital – such as insurance money, institutional backing and family offices.
Their quick and easy process allows them to be flexible and cater to borrowers’ needs. No uncertainty of facing loan committee, ‘red tape’, or dealing with upper management. Originators, underwriters, and principals work on the deal together. Hirshmark has the ability to put out approved terms quickly and close in order to meet urgent deadlines.
High Level Lending Parameters:
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – 50,000,000
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 75% LTV
- Lending Terms: Up to 3 Years
- Lending Focus: NYC – hyper focused on boroughs
- Interest Rate: 6.50 – 9%
- Asset Class:
- Property type agnostic: Multi, industrial, retail, office, mixed-use, land, condo, etc.
Recently Closed Deals
- Office: Prime Park Slope – due to COVID, office tenants had vacated the property and the borrower was in default, accruing 24% on their interest payments. Sponsor added a piece of collateral with no debt on it, and Hirshmark provided a $5.2 MM loan to take out the existing lender, closing in less than 3 weeks.
- Condo: Borrower’s construction loan (at ~11%) was maturing. Sponsor was about 85% done with construction. Provided a $9.2 MM loan to take out existing lender and finish the condo buildout.
- Land: Sponsor purchasing development site in Brooklyn for $33 MM. Hirshmark provided the land acquisition at 60% LTPP.
Social Media Profiles
- Website: https://hirshmark.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hirshmark-capital/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hirshmarkcapital/?hl=en