JLJ Capital is a middle-market private commercial real estate lender, founded in 2017 by Jonathan Lewis. They are focused on lending on different types of commercial real estate throughout the continental U.S., with a focus on New Jersey, New York and Texas.
High Level Lending Parameters:
These figures are for bridge lending
Loan Amounts: $5-80 million
Loan-to-Value: Up to 85%
Lending Terms: 1 to 24 months with extension options (typically 9 to 12 months)
Interest Rate: 7% to 14%
Lending Focus: New Jersey, New York and Texas: short-term
Asset Class: Multifamily, mixed-used, industrial real estate and entitled landSmall balance program, mezzanine, preferred equity, ground up construction, residential, fix and flip loans are also available.
Recently Closed Deals
- Office: Preferred equity in New Canaan, CT for $2 million
- 12-month term; 31,108 sq ft
- Multi: Ground-up construction in Allen, TX for $55 million
- 3-year term; 387,462 sq ft
- Commercial: Bridge lending in San Antonio, TX for $3 million
- 12-month term; 61,000 sq ft