Titan Capital is a nationally recognized, direct private commercial bridge lender, uniquely able to create individualized loan solutions that meet any need, no matter how urgent or how complex. With loans on real estate assets of all types and qualities, Titan Capital offers you the strength of an institutional lender combined with the flexibility and creativity you can only find with an established private lender. Titan Capital has deployed roughly $2 Billion in the last 5 years. They currently have about $550 MM in outstanding loans. Titan’s capital is primarily internal (two of the partners), as they do not have a fund structure, and fund deal-by-deal. Titan has offices in New York and Miami.
High Level Lending Parameters:
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $100 MM
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 75% LTV/C
- Lending Terms: Up to 3 Years
- Lending Focus: Tri-State-Area (NY, NJ, CT), South Florida and other Major U.S. Cities
- Interest Rate: 8 – 10 %
- Asset Class: Multi, Industrial, Retail, Office, Mixed-Use, Land, Condo
Hands On Expertise Behind Every Deal
Titan Capital was founded on traditional values – honesty, integrity and reliability. That’s because we are entrepreneurs just like many of the people we work with every day. We know that a broken promise or mismanaged deal could have lasting, even devastating consequences. We know that no two situations are the same and that every problem deserves a fresh perspective. It is this unique understanding of each of our client’s individual needs that has led Titan Capital to establish the many strong, long-term relationships we hold today. Clients, investors and brokers alike turn to us time and time again because they know we approach each deal with new insight. And as a result, we’ve earned their trust and respect by consistently delivering innovative solutions and by keeping our promises. We have the expertise, scope of knowledge, access to capital and creativity to act quickly and make the sound business decisions you need to meet your objectives.
For any loan inquiries, please contact Jeremy Levart, a Senior Associate at Titan, who joined the team in 2015. He is responsible for debt structuring, loan origination and credit analysis. Over the years, Mr. Levart has been involved in originating and underwriting over $1.5 billion in debt transactions.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Number: (212) 888-0004
Recently Closed Deals:
- Office Acquisition:
- Sponsor was under contract to purchase a 260,000 SF Class A suburban office portfolio in Northern NJ during COVID. The portfolio consisted of commercial grade buildings, boasting ~90% occupancy with credit tenants. As funding fell through with a bank, the Sponsor approached Titan with a TOE close. Titan was under the gun, as the Sponsor could lose up to $5 MM of their deposit if the deadline was missed. Titan mobilized quickly and closed the $62.5 MM deal in under 3 weeks. Titan offered 65% of purchase price, with no prepayment penalty. Sponsor had a bank loan lined up
- Mixed-Use Renovation:
- Sponsor owned a vacant mixed-use townhouse in Chinatown and was gut renovating it. Sponsor was putting in a restaurant on the ground floor, and need $2.5 MM to complete the renovations.
- Condo Inventory:
- Sponsor developed a 4 unit condo building in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. As COVID delayed the sale and froze the condo market last year, Sponsor’s current lender wanted to get taken out. Titan took out the construction loan with a condo inventory loan ($8 MM). Has already sold half of the units.
With a group of tight-knit underwriters, they walk through every deal together with the partners. When Titan issues a term sheet – it means they are willing to do the deal and move forward with the parameters set forth. Additionally, the same people that underwrites the loan are the same team servicing it – it’s not passed off to someone else. Titan prides itself on a full service approach.
Social Media Pages: